“The best way to find out what we really need, is to get rid of what we don’t.”
~ Marie Kondo
Are you ready for warmer days, sunshine, flowers and fun?
Are you ready to breathe fresh air all over your life?
Freshening things up is getting rid of clutter, sprucing up your home and the garden, and it’s also about clearing away emotional baggage which keeps you from feeling good.
Here are some thoughts to help declutter your mind:
• Accept what is
• Be kind to yourself
• Release your guilt and fears
• Let go of control
• Visualize what is important to you
• Allow yourself to be vulnerable – don’t be afraid to show love
• Reach out to others
• Find out what doesn’t serve or interest you and let it go
• Forgive, forgive, forgive – you first and foremost and everyone else who has hurt you.
• Don’t hold grudges – in the end it’s all small stuff
As we embrace the Summer months to come, what will you do to breathe fresh air and sunshine into your life? Are you ready to freshen things up?