“Enjoy the little things in life… for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things.” ~ Robert Brault
Life is full of wonders. There is so much all around us to be happy about.
- The sound of a baby laughing
- A puppy rummaging through a laundry basket
- The smell of your favorite meal cooking in the kitchen
- An ice cream sundae or a hot chocolate brownie
- The phone call from a friend you were just thinking about
- Swaying to music on the radio
- The smile on someone’s face that puts a smile on your face
- The beauty of a flower
- Getting lost in a good book
- The sound of laughter
- The beauty of a sunrise or sunset
- Finding money, you left in the back pocket of your jeans
- That first cup of coffee or tea in the morning.
- A breeze coming through the window on a spring day with birds chirping in the background
- The sound of windchimes
- Taking a nap on a warm summer day.
- Watching children play
- Going on a picnic
Joy lives in small places. To you and all the joy your heart can hold.