“Be thankful for a breath of fresh air to be alive and well. Allow love and happiness to penetrate throughout your mind and soul. Take time to relax and live in the moment, the now, the present. Enjoy today. “~ Amaka Imani Nkosazana
Spring is finally here! Can you feel it when you go outside?
The winter seemed so long but a new season is here and a brand new opportunity to breathe in the fresh air. Open the windows, hear the birds sing, see the flowers begin to bud and eventually bloom.
How lucky are we to witness a change of season? Don’t you agree? A change of season can almost feel like a New Year. A chance to begin again. Out with the old and in with the new.
What will you do with this new season?
Spring evokes a time of temperatures more comfortable and enjoyable. Sunny days and yes, rainy days too for grass to grow and flowers to blossom. But, oh what a time to see the freshness of new possibilities.
Is there something you want to do, begin, accomplish?
Why not take a small step forward, even just a little bit, to something in the back of your mind you have been thinking about?
What can you do today?
• Make a list of what it is you want to do or accomplish?
• Make a phone call to someone you know who has already achieved what you would like for yourself; Ask for their help to share with you how they succeeded and ask for support.
• Start reading a book on the subject.
• Begin listening to podcasts and watching videos for motivation.
• Connect with someone you have not seen or spoken to.
• Sign up for a class to learn something new.
• Let your children be the teacher and share with you something new they have learned or are learning.
• Is clutter bogging you down? Take 15 minutes each day this next week and let go of things you no longer love or need. What once was a treasure for you can be a new treasure for someone else.
• Go to a restaurant you have never been before.
• Take drive to explore a new town, stop for lunch, and visit shops in the area.
The freshness of Spring is a chance to see things differently. A new perspective. A brightness and a time to change things in small ways.
Have fun and enjoy the process. A breath of fresh air awaits you.
Leave a Reply